Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Trip to Kennebunkport

Trip to Kennebunkport
My mom and I went on a little trip to Kennebunkport last Saturday and we had a great time exploring and walking around. It was so much fun and we went to the pink tangerine which is a clothing store that sells Lilly Pulitzer and I was excited because most of it was on sale and the only other Lilly store thats close to where I live is 2 hours. My mom and I picked out a flamingo popover for half off and a pair of beach pants with sailboats on them for half off as well. We ate at Alison’s which was just average food and then we had dinner at Ports of Italy which I have been to in Boothbay Harbor but the restaurant in Kennebunkport was a lot better. I ordered the grilled salmon served on top of quinoa and vegetables and the tiramisu. The salmon was seasoned perfectly and had a nice crunch to it and the quinoa and vegetables were very fresh and the tiramisu was light and fluffy which I loved.  We stayed at the grand hotel which was a beautiful boutique hotel and it was located downtown which was very convenient. I wore a really cute outfit to dinner which consisted of my mauve Express choker shirt that i scored on Postmark for only $15.00, Lululemon leggings, and my Steve Madden riding boots. 






No comments:

Post a Comment