Sunday, January 22, 2017

My favorite hair products
These are a few of my favorite products that i use for my hair. My hair is wavy, dry, and frizzy and it can be hard to find products that work especially shampoos and conditioners. 


Coconut oil - I love using coconut oil before i wash my hair! I mix in a few drops of peppermint or lavender oil and massage it all into my hair. Make sure to use a small amount because it goes a long way. I use coconut oil in place of conditioner.


Asprey Purple Water Shampoo - This is my favorite shampoo I've ever used it makes your hair shiny and volumized. Whenever i use this shampoo compared to others I can go three days or so without my hair needing to be washed. It also smells very fresh and citrusy and the fragrance stays on your hair. The downside is that you can only order it online and its pretty expensive but I think its a great investment for your hair.


Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Night Cap Overnight Perfector - I use this about once a week and it definitely helps with frizz and dryness without weighing your hair down. I absolutely love the smell of this mask as well. The hair mask also protects your hair from heat and detangles it.


Frizz Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Cream - I love using this before straightening my hair because it moisturizes and tames frizz while working as a heat protectant. This is also very affordable and lasts a long time. Whenever i use this to straighten my hair it lasts up to 3 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment