Sunday, January 1, 2017

Relaxing Spa Day At Home

I love having spa days at home when I'm in need of relaxing and if I have had a busy week. These are some of my tips and tricks on how to have a great spa day.

1 Apply a small amount coconut oil on your hair and mix in a few drops of essential oil, I used lavender and let it sit for 15 minutes before you wash it off
2 Wash your face and I used my Clarisonic Mia to wash my face with coconut oil and a couple drops of peppermint oil.
3 Apply a face mask, you don't have to use a store bought mask either you can make your own masks easily. I used Repechage 1 minute exfoliant and when I make my own mask I use bentonite clay and water.
4 Brush you teeth and you can use a whitening strip as well.
5 I use Biore pore stripes to clean my pores. If you want to make your own you can put a beaten egg white on your pores and use a thin piece of tissue over the egg white and wait till its dry and peel off.
6 Take a shower, shave, and shampoo and wash out the coconut oil in your hair, and I skipped conditioner because of the coconut oil. I also used an exfoliating body wash.
7 Use body cream all over my skin and I used LancĂ´me Tonique Confort on my face.
       8    I also plucked my eyebrows and to reduce the pain I put hot water on beforehand to open my pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment