Saturday, December 3, 2016

Heading off to Indoor Tennis!

Im so excited to start playing indoor tennis now that I'm not as busy and I am going to play about 3 times a week. I really would like to make varsity this year because I absolutely love tennis and when your on JV no one takes it seriously and theres only like one practice a week. I started playing last winter and I have been playing all summer and spring so I've gotten so much better from practice. Practice really does make a huge difference when it comes to sports and loving the sports your playing because if you don't love it your not going to give it your all and having fun and wanting do play is the most important part of doing sports. I also recommend trying all different sports if you don't find one you like and maybe you don't find one that you love but you can still stay active and go to the gym, get outdoors, walking, and running. I feel that sports are so important because it gives you a purpose and it helps you strive towards a goal.
Lululemon Hit The Stride Skirt in Red, Lululemon Laser Cut Black Tank Top, and Nike Tennis Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment