Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas Wishlist

Lululemon Red Vest- I love this color and how it looks with my complexion. tried this on at the outlet and its also very flattering.

American Eagle Corduroy Jeggings- I adore these Corduroys! They fit perfectly on me and are super stretchy. I absolutely love all the different colors too especially the cream and blue.

American Eagle Cocoon Wrap- I have been looking for a nice long and comfy sweater and this one is perfect. I don't have anything in this olive color and its so pretty. This is also perfect to wear to school with leggings.

Adidas Tiro 15 Climacool Pants- These seem so versatile and comfortable for school or for sports. These seem great for school because we are not allowed to wear leggings and these don't look too baggy or unattractive for sweatpants

Real Technique Core Collection Brush Set- I have a couple brushes from Real Techniques and they are great quality and very inexpensive. I have been wanting new brushes since I only have two brushes.



Urban Decay Naked Flushed (Medium Pink)- I was going to look for a blush and highlighter but I found this and thought it was such a great deal for $30.00. I love the pink blush with the shimmery frosty highlighter and medium matte bronzer.


No comments:

Post a Comment