Thursday, November 10, 2016

5 Tips for getting rid of breakouts

Acne can be very stressful and can hurt your self esteem. Not too long ago my skin was breaking out but since I have been following these tips my skin has cleared up. These are my best tips and tricks that have helped with acne.




1. Clarasonic- I have been washing my face once a day with my clarasonic which I bought for $70 on eBay. It deep cleans your skin but I don't recommend using it more than once because it can irritate your skin.

2. Removing makeup- Not using makeup wipes everyday- I was using Burts Bees Makeup Remover every night on my skin instead of cleansing it and it irritated my skin and made it red and I notice a huge difference now that I use my clarisonic

3. Salt- I like to apply salt on my face and let it sit for 7 minutes or so and wash it off. The salt dries out your face.

4.    Ice and hot water- Ice works so well if you apply it to your dots and all over your face and it makes them less inflamed and then apply hot water. The ice makes your acne less red and makes less visible and the hot water drys it out.


5.   Coconut oil- Washing your face with only coconut oil has helped like crazy. It is very gentle and doesn't irritate your skin and cleans your pores. Coconut oil is antibacterial and helps control the oil in your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment