Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My Trip to Boston

Last weekend I visited Boston with my aunt and I had a great time. We visited Newbury College which was interesting, the fine art museum, and we went shopping in Copley Plaza and Newbury street. I also loved seeing some of my family. I ate a Legal Seafoods and I ordered the greek salad with crispy potatoes and it was delicious. I also ate at a great restaurant in Cambridge near Newbury college and I ordered pear and pomegranate salad with butternut squash soup and hot apple cider. I went shopping and bought a pair of Steve Madden Boots and Dior Nude Skin Foundation that I purchased at Lord and Taylor.



Copley Square

Furla Copley Mall

Neiman Marcus Copley Mall
Restaurant Near Newbury College

Whole Foods in Charleston



Lilly Pulitzer Store on Newbury Street

Museum of Fine Arts

Copley Square

No comments:

Post a Comment