Sunday, August 7, 2016

My Favorite Summer Makeup and Beauty Products


  1. Mac Cream Blush in Lady Blush
This is my favorite blush because it looks very natural and radiant on my skin. I love applying this because it brightens my complexion and adds more color. This also stays on in the heat.

I absolutely love the color on because it goes with everything. This is the longest lasting lip product, it stays on forever! Its almost a lip gloss but its not at all sticky and doesn't dry out.
This mascara looks real and lengthens and thickens your eyelashes instantly. I usually apply two coats and it makes a huge difference. Its perfect for summer because when you go swimming it stays put.
I love this perfume its so light, floral, citrus, and sweet but not too sweet. It smells so much better than the original Prada Candy because its much more toned down. This is perfect for everyday and I find that this stays on which is one of my biggest problems when finding perfumes.
I put this on the ends of my hair before bed once a week. I love how in the morning my hair is moisturized and revived. This also smells fantastic and its perfect after spending day at the beach because it helps with tangly unmanageable hair

In the summer I use bronzer instead of foundation because its lighter. I apply this bronzer with my Real Techniques Powder Brush and it goes on evenly and its the perfect color.

No comments:

Post a Comment